Well, well, well...
I never knew so many people read the blog! But, when I got busy and unable to do any updating,... you definitely let me know! Recently,... some curve balls have been thrown to us. And,... through one of the MOST spiritual experiences of my life, Jesus handed a gift over to our family. I have been blessed to be named one of the new co-directors of Shining Stars - a Christian based Dance team that Lexi has been participating in for the past 4 years. It has been an insane journey, but it is WONDERFUL for my entire family!!
On top of all of that - we've been trying to enjoy our summer, go on vacation, and still keep our home in order! No complaints here - just not much time to blog!
BUT - things are really falling into place, so my "break" was only temporary!
So,... enjoy the updates,...
more to come sooner than later!
I never knew so many people read the blog! But, when I got busy and unable to do any updating,... you definitely let me know! Recently,... some curve balls have been thrown to us. And,... through one of the MOST spiritual experiences of my life, Jesus handed a gift over to our family. I have been blessed to be named one of the new co-directors of Shining Stars - a Christian based Dance team that Lexi has been participating in for the past 4 years. It has been an insane journey, but it is WONDERFUL for my entire family!!
On top of all of that - we've been trying to enjoy our summer, go on vacation, and still keep our home in order! No complaints here - just not much time to blog!
BUT - things are really falling into place, so my "break" was only temporary!
So,... enjoy the updates,...
more to come sooner than later!
4 comments:
i am so glad you told me about your site. i look forward to hearing about your adventures!
i am going to add you to mine. :)
Glad to see more posts. My summer has been busy also with all these people. When the kids take their nap I hide out in their room sometimes, just to have my "private time." Can you imagine trying to go out to eat with all those people or on vacation with all of them. I fell like screaming sometimes. Everyone will be gone by Aug. 24 and I can't wait.
Sounds like things are going great! Can't wait to see you real soon!
you are a blogging fool! what a great summer you must be having. my kids love those slides. so easy to go and turn on the pump and throw the kids in the back yard for hours! good luck on the new job...you are going to be amazing!
Post a Comment