1st day of school.
The night before I read Lexi "The Kissing Hand"...
GREAT book for the first day of school.
I cried!
Lexi rolled her eyes and said, "MOM, really?!?!"
First morning of school:
we were all going to go together - but Cooper was sick.
So,... I had to brave it alone while Clarence stayed home with Coop.
YES,... still cried. Not so much sobbing this year - so it's getting better!
Lexi outside of her classroom:
The night before I read Lexi "The Kissing Hand"...
GREAT book for the first day of school.
I cried!
Lexi rolled her eyes and said, "MOM, really?!?!"
First morning of school:
we were all going to go together - but Cooper was sick.
So,... I had to brave it alone while Clarence stayed home with Coop.
YES,... still cried. Not so much sobbing this year - so it's getting better!
Lexi outside of her classroom:
Lexi with her friends across the street -
they are ALL excited!!
they are ALL excited!!
As we were walking up to her classroom, Lexi grabbed my hand.
She said, "Mom, it'll be FINE!
Just DON'T CRY!!"
She said, "Mom, it'll be FINE!
Just DON'T CRY!!"
1 comment:
Oh my, just wait....she is so grown up...so she thinks ;)
Post a Comment