Cutest Blog on the Block

Monday, September 14, 2009

Dance Camp

In August,we had our annual dance camp.
This is an EXCITING week!
The music that Jesus has given to us, is given to the choreographers.
They take the music and put together AMAZING dances!!

This is the week that we all learn them!
It's a lot of work,... but also TONS of fun!!


My co-director an I LOVE to get fun and silly things to wear over the week of camp.
Awww.... YES...
HOW COOL ARE THESE SHOES?
They are blue sequin tennis shoes...



At one point, we played a game with jelly beans.
You were given a jelly bean and had to guess the flavor,...
some were yummy, but some were GROSS!
Can I say "rotten egg", and "ear wax"!!! eewwwww....




The gold team taking a break from their beautiful scarf dance!



CP and I with one of our FABULOUS choreographers!





OH YEAH - what's a rainbow dance without some rainbow toe socks!



This would be BEFORE we got all sweaty!

2 comments:

The Nichols Family News said...

Looks like fun and WORK. It makes me so happy to see you doing something I know you LOVE.

chelon:) said...

sounds like y'all had a lot of fun! the jelly bean game makes me want to gag just thinking about it :)