Aunt Suzie heard about something new they were doing at Schlitterbahn -
WINTER WONDERLAND!
So,... we looked it up on-line and it looked like lots of fun.
We loaded up the car and headed that way!
We gave Lexi (the dare-devil) two choices -
ice skating or sledding.
She picked sledding.
Since Cooper was 100% opposed to going, I sat with him, while Suzie took Lexi.
They had to stand in line to get their sled, then off to the top of the "mountain".
It was VERY hard to capture the "moment" of them sliding down, so this is the best I could do.
Look closely & squint - it really is them!!
Look closely & squint - it really is them!!
They were given gold chocolate coins for their participation.
What? did somebody say chocolate?
Ahhhh yes,... my chocoholic son!!
I would recommend to do this next year. There were lots of people there, but didn't seem TOO crowded b/c there was SO much to do!!
1 comment:
What a fun Mom your kids have, they are so very lucky to have such a great one!
Post a Comment