One of my great friends from high school, Lora came into town. Now,.... there aren't many people I would have welcomed at that time, but Lora is family! Lexi had just gotten home from the hospital,... I had not taken a shower since Monday morning - i KNOW that's gross! But,... I had my hands full,.... needless to say: it was insane!! I was SO tired, but it was SO great to get caught up with Lora. I had not had a visit with her in a while - a few months. Which IS a long time for us!! She spoiled the kiddos (and me) with some fun gifts. But again,... my camera was still packed from the hospital, and pictures did not get taken. BUT it was a GREAT time and GREAT visit!
1 comment:
Awww ... so glad I made the blog, picture or not :) I am very glad to have made the short visit with you guys! Every one of you are very, very important to me!!!! I love you all!!!!!
Post a Comment