Cutest Blog on the Block

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Sally & Billy

Well,.... Mr Santa Clause has been VERY busy at the North Pole!!! To Help him out he has allowed some of the elves out of the factory and into some of the childrens' homes. It has allowed him to ficus on the "naughty and Nice List" and to help him out! Yes,.... I know.... VERY clever!! Thank you to Laura M.!!
So,.... Sixela (Alexis spelled backwards!!) and Repooc (Cooper spelled backwards) have arrived!
Here is Lexi reading the letter from Santa explaining "why" the elves are back.
Lexi and Sally - the elves let the kiddos pick their names - since their original names were too hard to pronounce.

Cooper bundling up for the winter weather! I LOVE this pic!!


Here is Cooper with "Billy Bally" - his elf.






1 comment:

Hill Family said...

I read up on this whole elf thing and I think it is soooooo freaking cute and creative. I love it and would love to put this into our Christmas traditions. You have a beautiful family Lori! I love reading your blog.