This summer we went to visit my cousin Julie and her family!
It was a LONG over due trip and we had SO much fun!!
OF COURSE, we had to take a trip to the beach - We <3 the Beach!!
Will was HARD to catch... he is ALWAYS on the move. So,... he is NOT actually posing, I just caught him that way :)
It was a LONG over due trip and we had SO much fun!!
OF COURSE, we had to take a trip to the beach - We <3 the Beach!!
Will was HARD to catch... he is ALWAYS on the move. So,... he is NOT actually posing, I just caught him that way :)
Lexi catching some waves on the boogie board.
One night we were going through pictures that Julie had of us in high school.
We came across this postcard I had sent her...
The FUNNY part is; "If you need me, just beep me"... followed by instructions on HOW to beep me! OH MY GOODNESS - TOO FUNNY!
No comments:
Post a Comment