So, I TOTALLY messed up for April Fool's Day this year!
I thought it was the NEXT day and missed it!!
Guess I'll have to save my awesome trick for next year.
But, Lexi, on the other hand, worked really hard to pull this off.
She made this contraption and got Cooper to come and get me.
I thought it was the NEXT day and missed it!!
Guess I'll have to save my awesome trick for next year.
But, Lexi, on the other hand, worked really hard to pull this off.
She made this contraption and got Cooper to come and get me.

I go in her room and see a box with a metal tub on top.
There is a sign... "Lift Lid. Here is a good present. Love Lexi"
So, I lift the lid and out pops Lexi!
SOOOOO cute!!
OF COURSE, Cooper needed a turn...
so, we re-enacted everything!
There is a sign... "Lift Lid. Here is a good present. Love Lexi"
So, I lift the lid and out pops Lexi!
SOOOOO cute!!
OF COURSE, Cooper needed a turn...
so, we re-enacted everything!

2 comments:
Hilarious! I love it, Lexi.
that is great. what fun!!
Post a Comment