Cutest Blog on the Block

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Camping


Lexi & I went camping recently with her Girl Scout troop.
Now,... stop laughing at the thought of ME camping and finish reading this post!
YES,... it was a little miserable - especially when the torrential rain came and I thought we MIGHT be in a monsoon! But,... we DID have fun,... except for the part when I THOUGHT glow necklaces an bracelets would be FUN for all of the girls and they kept busting - only ONE eye injury and ONE poodle injury!!

Besides that,... here's are fun pictures!!

Lexi carrying a big stick in front of the cabin.
Our cabin was AWESOME!!






I HAD to take a picture here... LEXI IS WASHING DISHES!!!!
They had to learn how to wash dishes in the wilderness.





Here's Lexi with one of her friends, Tessa,
getting ready to enjoy a smore's from the campfire!



We had fun, and even are considering going
camping with the family this summer!!

No comments: