Cutest Blog on the Block

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Brownies Trip To Sea World

Through Lexi's Brownie troop and all of our "Cookie money" earned, we went to Sea World AND stayed the night in the shark den!!
It was AWESOME!!!
I have SOOOOO many pics to send, but just picked a few...
so, here you go....


We got to see the Beluga Whales in a behind the scenes tour.
We fell in LOVE with them!
They are SO sweet and very smart!!
Lexi & I have on our wish list: to one day swim with them!
We are starting to save our pennies!!



Here we are after riding Rio Loco - OF course, I got the wettest!!




Lexi posin'





OMG - First thing Lexi wanted to do, was to ride the "Steel Eel"!! Well,... here it is!!
We convinced one of her friends, Maddie, to go with us.
Hmmmm..... what to say about it?!?!
"Mother of the Year"???
Lexi had that look at the first drop off, which was "Why are you trying to kill me?!?!"
I felt HORRIBLE!!
I didn't even realize I was on a roller coaster, because I was just trying to keep her calm and focused on ME instead of DEATH! It was horrible!
I think she tore my shoulder because she was holding on SO tight!!

Here is the Steel eel...






We didn't get to see our pillows until 10pm!!
They kept us busy!
Here we are in the shark tank, about to go to sleep!
Even thought there were sharks and sting rays swimming in front of us,
we were SO tired, we passed out!!





Here is some of the troop with the Sea World gang!





Here is some of the troop with Takisha, our AWESOME counselor!




Here is the overnight crew with our issued t's!






Julie took this picture and I LOVE it!!






Lexi at the water!



We had a BLAST!! Even though it was pretty expensive,
it was a lifetime opportunity!

I would recommend it to ANYONE!
it ROCKED!!

1 comment:

The Nichols Family News said...

Oh my goodness, I am so jealous. It looks like soooo much fun. Lexi way to be brave on the "Steel EEL"