Cutest Blog on the Block

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Cooper's Trip to the Museum

Cooper got a special "date day" with his Daddy, and they went to the Children's Museum.
From what we can recall, this would be his very first trip there.
Which, DOES make us feel a little bad, considering Lexi had been 1,000 times by the time she was 3!! "Parents of the Year!!"
I sit here looking at these pictures while Clarence and Cooper are both sleeping. I would LOVE to ask for a funny story or explanation, but cannot at this moment. So,.... instead of waiting for a convenient time that we can get together to talk about the blog, I will just make up my own story-line. So,.... this is what it LOOKS like to me of what happened:
Cooper had a GREAT time at the Children's Museum! They had this really cool train table - which is pretty darn close to the one we have here, but he doesn't play with OURS! He was having SO much fun, that he really didn't like it when other kids came to play.
Oh,.... the joys of a 3 year old!
After MUCH convincing and bribery, Clarence convinced Cooper to crawl in this tube. Yes,.... it isn't harmful and YES, you can see thru it, but Cooper is a chicken:
& he does NOT play those games!!
I think it was the ball that was the final convincer!!
Here, I think, Clarence just told him how "proud" he was of him and promised him a mountain of chocolate and a pony! Oh wait,.... he is deathly scared of large animals..... BUT he IS MY child and loves chocolate,..... so,.... MAYBE a chocolate pony!?!?!


Here is Cooper in the choo-choo room. Hmmmm..... a 3 year-old boy and trains,.....

There is nothing else to say!



Cooper loved driving the big bus! I wonder how many old ladies he pretended to run over. Just kidding, BUT I am SURE that there were SOME type of crashing noises going on!



I mean,.... we can't even ride in the car buggies at HEB without those!!
The boys had a great day out!! After the museum, they went on a tour of Central Market (guided by Clarence, himself), and played on the playscape and ate lunch there.
They had a GREAT day!!



No comments: